Whether you need a personal loan or want to consolidate your debt, it is essential to properly choose a debt consolidation company. This article contrasts ClearOne Advantage vs LendingTree to help you decide which one is the best option.
ClearOne Advantage Review: Debt Consolidation With An Affordable Payment
Do you owe a significant amount of money? Perhaps ClearOne Advantage can be of assistance. The company has helped thousands of clients pay off their enrolled debt since its founding in 2008. In recent years, ClearOne Advantage has received a lot more media attention. But is this the best company for you?
Some unexpected findings were made after thoroughly reviewing their website and terms and conditions.
Here are some of the most notable items.
- It has a customer satisfaction rating of 9 out of 10 and a Better Business Bureau rating of A+.
- Until your documented debt consolidation loans are decreased and savings are produced, their services are provided without cost.
- A cost-effective monthly payment schedule will be created specifically for you in order to help you save money.
- Clients who are willing to follow the plan and complete their obligations over a period of 24 to 60 months stand to save up to 50%.
- The company has a proven track record of helping its clients resolve over $3 billion in debt.
- You can view all of your account information through a self-service client portal, which is accessible every day of the week, twenty-four hours a day.
- Information, budgeting tools, and comprehensive debt assistance are all available on their website.
- Participant in the Consumer Debt Relief Initiative (CDRI)
- The debt settlement sector has the best reputation.
- Customer Loyalty Group Awarded No completely paid secured debt backed by real estate is accepted by ClearOne Advantage.
ClearOne Advantage: What Is It?
ClearOne Advantage could be able to assist if you are in debt. Since 2008, they have helped thousands of consumers with their credit card bills and other unsecured debts as a well-known debt settlement company.
There are no out-of-pocket costs for them. Together with you, ClearOne Advantage develops a special debt-management plan that fits with your financial constraints. To enable you to comfortably cover your debt repayment obligations, their licensed debt counselors will negotiate lower final payment amounts with your creditors on your behalf.
[email protected] or 888-340-4697 are the company’s contact details. The business is headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland.
How Does This Company Work?
Even though debt reduction may be difficult, it doesn’t have to be. For ClearOne Advantage, analyzing your debt and figuring out your savings come first. A Certified Debt Specialist from their Customer Loyalty Group will look at your situation and help you come up with a fair plan for paying back your debt that you can afford. This can be done over the phone or online, and it typically just takes a few minutes.
Your debt reduction study will be specific about what ClearOne can do for you and how much money you can save because no two situations are the same.
After You Sign Up, What Happens?
When you sign up for their debt settlement program, you put a lower amount each month into a bank account that is FDIC-guaranteed. This account will be used to make your monthly payments to creditors, which could be up to 40% less than what you are currently paying.
As your cash balance increases, ClearOne Advantage will start negotiating with your creditors on your behalf. This strategy could assist you in regaining financial stability, enhancing your financial status, hastening the approval of a loan for debt consolidation, and avoiding the requirement for further debt relief services.
How To Qualify For ClearOne Advantage?
There isn’t a single debt reduction strategy that works for everybody. Making consistent payments to debt settlement businesses may, for some people, be preferable to declaring bankruptcy or registering for credit repair classes. Debt settlement is a flexible strategy utilized in a range of monetary circumstances.
You must put money away as part of a debt settlement plan in order to make a single, lump-sum payment to settle your debt. An average of 1.5% of your overall debt should be able to be placed aside each month. As a result, a person with $30,000 in unsecured debt ought should be able to consistently save $450 per month. The software would have a three-year runtime as a result.
ClearOne Advantage Reviews
With an A+ rating and BBB accreditation since 2014, ClearOne Advantage is a well-known company. With an average of 472 customer ratings and nearly no negative ones, they are a business you can trust.
See If You Qualify for Credit Card Relief
See how much you can save every month — plus get an estimate of time savings and total savings — with your very own personalized plan.
Here are some reviews of ClearOne Advantage:
Ruthie J 07/09/2022
Tammy J. 04/16/2022
Kimberly V. 03/01/2022
Tara R 02/04/2022
How Much Can You Save With It?
You may save an average of 50% on your responsibilities before fees with the aid of ClearOne Advantage and get your monthly payments back on track. Your savings would depend on how much debt you have and how amenable your creditors are to bargaining. Simply look at the customer reviews.
How Much Does This Company Charge?
When you work with ClearOne Advantage, a reputable debt settlement business, there are no unexpected costs. Once a settlement has been negotiated and accepted, you merely pay their fee. Additionally, they are only paid after you have made at least one of your regular monthly settlement payments. Because every situation is unique, their charges and fees vary from case to case.
How Does It Affect Your Credit?
Your credit record will reflect the fact that you settled a credit card debt for less than what you owed. As lenders sometimes base their lending decisions on credit ratings and past monthly payments, this could cause issues if you ever need to borrow money again.
How To Cancel ClearOne Advantage?
One of the best ways to get out of debt is to speak with a debt settlement specialist, but before you sign any contracts, it’s crucial to understand your rights and options. By asking the corporation for a written termination from the debt settlement agreement, you can exit the agreement promptly.
Have you ever had money problems? Here are some ideas to help you resume your course.
- A budget that is established and followed is a great method to stay on course.
- Another choice is to speak with a financial expert, who can help you sort through your alternatives and build a plan that is customized to your particular circumstances.
- Last but not least, if you are currently in debt, try not to overstress yourself. Many companies are eager to work with clients to develop a more affordable payment schedule. Get in touch with their customer service division to learn more.
LendingTree Review: Wide Range Of Lenders At Your Disposal
For debt consolidation loans, business loans, and personal loans, LendingTree is a popular option. It was established in 1997 specifically to make the loan research process simpler for borrowers. LendingTree has quickly become one of the leading online lending markets because to the ability to compare offers from multiple reliable lenders at once.
LendingTree Loan Key Aspects
Loan Amounts: $1,000 to $50,000
APR: 3.99% to 35.99%
Minimum Credit Score: 629
- Personal loans: Unsecured and secured
- Payment Conditions: Depending on the Lender
- Marketplace or Direct Lender: Marketplace
- Turnaround: Depending on the lender
- Ideal for: Evaluating various loan choices.
Pros & Cons
- For pre-qualification, most lenders only require one application.
- Loans up to $50,000
- Use your loan however you see fit.
- Excellent ratings on BBB and Trustpilot
- Customer service that responds
- Since this is not a direct lender, rates may vary.
- Need high to exceptional credit
- You may receive numerous calls and emails from its network partners.
How Much Does LendingTree Loan Cost?
The average APR range for personal loans from LendingTree is 3.99%–35.99%. However, the low end of this spectrum will only be open to those with high to excellent credit. The extra expenses will be decided by the lender.
How To Qualify For LendingTree
Before you may register with LendingTree, you must meet a few conditions:
- US citizen or permanent resident
- It is necessary to be at least 18 years old.
- A legitimate bank account
- Income verification
To apply for a LendingTree loan, you must also have access to the following information:
- An ID from the government
- Paystubs most recent
- Evidence of Address
- A FICO score of at least 629
Once you’ve completed all the requirements, you can use LendingTree by following these easy steps:
- Click the Go to LendingTree button to open the form.
- Establish the reason for your loan as well as the amount you wish to borrow.
- Send a few financial facts and your contact information.
- It is necessary to choose the option to apply with a co-borrower. If so, enter their information in the relevant fields.
- Enter your Social Security number’s last four digits and click “See Your Results” to submit your application.
Once you have been approved, which usually takes just a few minutes, you will be given at least five options that satisfy the credit score and loan amount requirements. You will finish your application by getting in touch directly with the lender you’ve selected after deciding which choice is best.
Reviews And Ratings
LendingTree has an A+ BBB rating.
LendingTree customer reviews are more positive than negative. It has over 8000 reviews on Trustpilot, with an amazing average rating of 4.4 out of 5. Clients who were unable to contact lenders or, in some cases, clients who were matched with lenders but were unable to find anything that met their needs are associated with negative reviews on Trustpilot.