In today’s market, many lenders are available to choose from, but you must do your research thoroughly before making a decision. Therefore, we have put together a comparison between ClearOne Advantage vs Monevo to help you make the right choice.
ClearOne Advantage Review: Debt Relief With A Payment You Can Afford
With ClearOne Advantage, customers can lower their monthly payments and remove themselves from unsecured debt. Their record of accomplishments and ability to assist many individuals in becoming debt-free speaks for itself. Several services are available through ClearOne Advantage, and each service can be customized to meet the customer’s specific needs. The purpose of this ClearOne Advantage review is to examine their products and services and what their clients have to say about them.
Do you have difficulty paying your debts on time? ClearOne Advantage may be able to assist. In 2008, the organization began assisting consumers in resolving their enrolled debt and has successfully assisted thousands of people. Over the past few years, ClearOne Advantage has received great attention and favorable feedback. Could this be the right firm for you?
The website and terms and conditions on their website revealed some surprising information. Among the most noteworthy objects are the following.
- Having received an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau, it has a client satisfaction rating of 9 out of 10.
- All services this company provides are free of charge until your enrolled debt is reduced and your savings are realized.
- An affordable monthly payment plan will be prepared just for you to save you money.
- Throughout 24 to 60 months, clients who follow the program and pay off all their debts can expect to save up to 50%.
- Over $3 billion of debt has been successfully settled by the organization for its clients.
- Clients can access their account information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, via the self-service client portal.
- A variety of budgeting tools, articles, and debt management information can be found on their website.
- An active member of the Consumer Debt Relief Initiative (CDRI)
- Debt settlement company with the best reputation in the industry.
- Recognized as a Customer Loyalty Group
- A secured debt backed by real estate paid in full cannot be accepted by ClearOne Advantage.
ClearOne Advantage: What Is It?
If you are experiencing financial difficulties, ClearOne Advantage may be able to assist you. Since 2008, they have assisted thousands of people in paying off their credit card bills and other unsecured debts.
In this case, there are no out-of-pocket expenses. The ClearOne Advantage team will work with you to develop a customized debt reduction strategy that fits your budget. A professional debt counselor will negotiate with your creditors to reduce final payment amounts so you can repay a manageable portion of your debts.
Located in Baltimore, Maryland, ClearOneAdvantage can be reached by phone at 888-340-4697 or by email at [email protected].
How Does This Company Work?
Despite appearances, debt relief is not difficult to obtain. To begin with, ClearOne performs a debt analysis and a savings projection. Your case will be assessed by one of the Customer Loyalty Group’s Certified Debt Specialists, who will work with you to devise a repayment plan that is both affordable and effective. Usually, it takes less than 20 minutes to complete this process over the phone or online.
Because no two situations are the same, your debt reduction analysis will precisely describe what ClearOne can do for you and how much money you can save.
After You Sign Up, What Happens?
You enroll in their program by paying a reduced monthly amount into an FDIC-insured bank account. These payments will be made to your creditors from this account, and they may be as much as 40% less than what you are currently paying.
As your fund balance increases, ClearOne Advantage will begin negotiating on your behalf with your creditors. Taking this approach may assist you in getting back on track, improving your financial situation, facilitating the approval of a debt consolidation loan, and preventing the need for additional debt relief services.
ClearOne Advantage: How To Qualify?
There are a variety of debt relief solutions that are suitable for different individuals. Many individuals feel that filing for bankruptcy or seeking credit restoration services is the best option, while others may benefit more from making monthly payments to a debt settlement company. In various financial circumstances, debt settlement can be an effective tool.
Debt settlement plans require you to set aside money for a lump-sum payment to satisfy your debt. Generally, you should be able to set aside 1.5% of your total debt each month. Consequently, a person with $30,000 in unsecured debt should be able to save $450 per month. The program would be able to run for three years as a result.
ClearOne Advantage Reviews
The ClearOne Advantage company has an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau and has been recognized since 2014. You can rest assured that they are a company you can rely on with an average of 472 reviews from their customers and almost no negative reviews.
Here are some reviews:
Ruthie J 07/09/2022
Tammy J. 04/16/2022
See If You Qualify for Credit Card Relief
See how much you can save every month — plus get an estimate of time savings and total savings — with your very own personalized plan.
Kimberly V. 03/01/2022
Tara R 02/04/2022
How Much Can You Save With It?
With ClearOne Advantage, you could reduce your monthly payments by an average of 50% before fees and get back on track with your financial obligations. The amount of savings you will be able to realize will depend on the amount of debt you have and the willingness of your creditors to negotiate. You can check the reviews of previous customers.
How Much Does ClearOne Advantage Charge?
With ClearOne Advantage, one of the leading debt settlement companies, there are no hidden fees. It is only after the settlement has been reached and approved that you will have to pay their fee. Moreover, they will only be paid after you have made at least one monthly payment toward the settlement. Since every situation differs, their fees and costs differ as well.
How Does This Company Affect Your Credit?
If you settle a credit card debt for less than what you owe, a black mark will appear on your credit report. Lenders often use credit scores and past payments when making lending decisions, so this may cause problems when you need to borrow again in the future.
How To Cancel ClearOne Advantage?
To get out of debt, it is important to know your rights and options before signing any contracts with a debt settlement consultant. Getting out of a debt settlement contract is as simple as requesting it in writing from the debt settlement company.
Have you been experiencing financial difficulties? The following tips may assist you in getting back on track.
- Maintaining a budget is an excellent way to stay on track.
- It is also possible to seek the guidance of a financial professional, who can explain your options and assist you in determining a strategy that is appropriate for your particular circumstance.
- Last but not least, try not to be too concerned if you are already in debt. Many businesses are willing to work with their customers to create a more affordable payment plan. If you would like to learn more, please contact the customer service department.
ClearOne Advantage: Is It Legit?
Additionally, ClearOne Advantage is an excellent choice for anyone seeking a reputable company. In addition to having an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau and having been recognized since 2014, the majority of their customers are satisfied with their interactions with them.
Monevo Review – A Marketplace For Debt Consolidation Loans That Is Award-Winning
Founded in San Diego, California, Monevo is a marketplace for personal loans. This is the largest marketplace and platform for personal loans in Europe. As a result of Monevo’s large lender pool, they can provide affordable rates in a matter of minutes.
Monevo Loan Key Facts
The loan amount ranges from $500 to $100,000
The APR ranges from 3.49% to 35.99%
The minimum credit score is zero
- Unsecured personal loans with fixed rates
- A repayment term of 3 months to 7 years is available
- Market or direct lender: Market
- Depending on the lender, turnaround time varies
- Who should apply: Anyone looking for a loan with good terms
Pros & Cons
- There is a wide range of loan amounts available.
- The online form with simple instructions
- Consumers’ credit scores are not adversely affected by Monevo’s online form.
- Their partners are open and honest with them.
- In 2017, it received The Queen’s Award for Enterprise in Innovation and The Sunday Times Tech Track 100 awards for being one of the UK’s fastest-growing financial technology companies.
- There is a limited number of loan partners in their network.
- Lenders will contact you several times and send you emails.
- In some cases, underwriting is done manually, while in others, it is automated.
How Much Does Monevo Cost?
The loan’s cost, interest rate, penalties, and fees are determined by Monevo’s lending partners. For a true estimate of the cost of a loan, consumers should speak directly with the lender. Due to Monevo’s many lenders, rates will range from 3.49% to 35.99%, depending on the lender’s credit standards.
How To Qualify For Monevo
The following requirements must be met to start using Monevo:
- You must be at least 18 years old
- It is necessary to have a bank account.
- To qualify for US citizenship or residence, you must have a credit score of 450
To apply for Monevo, you must also have access to the following information:
- Earnings before taxes for the year
- Numbers associated with your identification
- Ratings of your credit
The following steps will help you get started using Monevo after you meet the requirements:
- Provide your credit score, loan amount, and loan purpose on the form.
- You will need to enter your social security number, yearly income, and other details.
- Monevo’s terms and conditions must be read and agreed to.
- To submit your form, click “Get Your Results.”
Upon completing the form, Monevo will identify an appropriate partner within its network. You will be accepted within one day and receive your cash within seven days if you want to use the service.
There is an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau for Monevo.
Monevo has received positive customer reviews in the majority of cases. It has been awarded the Gold Trusted Service Award by Feefo. On Feefo, it received 4.5 out of 5 stars from 249 verified reviews. In most cases, Monevo’s poor ratings are due to its inability to match consumers with lenders or, in some cases, its match with lenders but the inability to provide them with a loan that meets their needs.
Monevo: Is It Legit?
- It is important to note that Monevo does not affect your credit score, but you should expect your lender to conduct a credit check, which will temporarily affect your credit score. Using Monevo to connect with lenders will not affect your credit score.
- The information you provide to Monevo may be shared with a linked lender, but this is not a cause for concern. Alternatively, you might try applying directly to a lender of your choice if you are concerned about this.
- Unlike a traditional lender, Monevo is a marketplace for online personal loans. You can use it to find and select a suitable lender and to compare loans.
- Your payments are received within a short period. It may take as little as one business day, or it may take much longer, depending on the lender. You should have money in your account within 7 days if you are authorized.
- The loan agreement will outline your Monevo repayment schedule and any additional fees you may be required to pay.
- If you have any questions, please contact Monevo and your lender.
- The company is based in the United Kingdom and has significant technology partners around the world.