It is important to compare your options when searching for a debt relief solution that will work for you and that you are comfortable with. Here we compare ClearOne Advantage vs AmOne, so you can choose the lender that’s right for you based on your needs and your situation.
ClearOne Advantage Review: Why It’s Ranked Among The Best Debt Consolidation Companies
ClearOne Advantage is a debt relief company that has helped customers reduce their monthly payments and eliminate their unsecured debt. With their customer loyalty group, they have a proven track record of success. In the debt consolidation loan industry, they have been named first by several organizations. You may be able to benefit from the services of ClearOne Advantage if you are in debt. In this review, we will examine their products and services as well as what their customers have to say about them.
ClearOne Advantages Summary
Do you have a large amount of debt? With ClearOne Advantage, you can get the help you need. The organization has assisted thousands of customers since its founding in 2008. During the past few years, ClearOne Advantage has received a lot of media attention. Do you think this is the right firm for you?
Upon reviewing their website and terms and conditions, some surprising discoveries were made. Below are some of the more noteworthy items.
- Client satisfaction is 9 out of 10, and the Better Business Bureau rates it as an A+.
- The services provided by the company are free until your enrolled debt has been reduced and savings have been realized.
- You will be provided with a budget-friendly monthly payment plan.
- The program can save clients up to 50% on their debts throughout 24 to 60 months if they are willing to continue and pay them off.
- Over $3 billion in debt has been successfully resolved for clients by the organization.
- You can access all your account information 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, through the self-service client portal.
- You can find budgeting tools, articles, and complete debt guidance on their website.
- Associated with the Consumer Debt Relief Initiative (CDRI)
- Debt settlement company with the best reputation in the industry.
- Customer Loyalty Group Award
- There are no secured debts that are paid in full and secured by real estate that ClearOne Advantage accepts.
ClearOne Advantage: What Is It?
If you are in debt, ClearOne Advantage may be able to assist you. Founded in 2008, they have assisted thousands of individuals with their credit card debt and other unsecured obligations.
Their expenses are covered by insurance. A customized debt reduction strategy is developed by ClearOne Advantage for each of our clients based on their needs and budget. Using their debt consultants, you can negotiate lower final payment amounts with your creditors so that you pay back a reasonable fraction of your expenses.
Contact information for ClearOne Advantage can be obtained by calling 888-340-4697 or by emailing [email protected].
How Does This Company Work?
The process of finding debt relief might seem challenging, but it doesn’t have to be. ClearOne begins by analyzing debt and estimating savings. You will be able to work with one of their Customer Loyalty Group’s Debt Specialists to develop a re\payment plan that fits within your budget. The process usually takes less than 20 minutes and can be done online or by phone.
There is no such thing as a typical situation, which is why your debt reduction study will clarify exactly what ClearOne can do for you and how much money you will be able to save as a result.
ClearOne Advantage Sign-Up Process
Upon enrollment in their program, you pay a reduced monthly amount into a bank account insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC). This account will be used to pay your creditors every month, so you may pay up to 40% less than you do now.
With every increase in your money balance, ClearOne Advantage will start negotiating with your creditors. If you take this approach, you will be able to get back on track, improve your financial situation, get approved for a debt consolidation loan, and avoid the need for additional debt relief services.
How To Qualify For ClearOne Advantage
In the realm of debt relief, there is no such thing as a one-size-fits-all approach. It may be preferable for certain people to make monthly payments through debt settlement companies rather than file bankruptcy or pursue credit improvement programs. There are many situations in which debt settlement may be useful.
The first step in a debt settlement plan is to set aide money for a lump-sum payment. Your monthly debt payment should be 1.5% of your total debt. Consequently, someone with $30,000 in unsecured debt can consistently save $450 every month. It would be possible to run a program for three years in this way.
ClearOne Advantage BBB Reviews
Having received an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau since 2014, ClearOne Advantage is a well-known company. Almost no negative reviews are recorded for this company, which has a client rating of 472 out of 500.
See If You Qualify for Credit Card Relief
See how much you can save every month — plus get an estimate of time savings and total savings — with your very own personalized plan.
Have you been experiencing financial difficulties? Getting back on track is as easy as following these suggestions.
- Staying on top of your finances is easy when you create a budget and stick to it.
- Alternatively, you might consult a financial expert who can help you develop a tailored strategy based on your specific situation.
- Also, don’t worry if you are already in debt. Customers can often work with businesses to create a more affordable payment plan. You can find out more by contacting their customer service department.
ClearOne Advantage: Is It Legitimate?
Moreover, ClearOne Advantage is a great choice for anyone seeking a reputable company. Since 2014, they have been recognized by the Better Business Bureau and have an A+ rating with them.
AmOne Review: A Simple Way To Get Debt Consolidation Loans
As a marketplace founded in 2005, AmOne provides customers with a wide range of financing options for their needs. Although it does not provide loans to its clients, it has been able to help them access over $16 billion in funds at no cost to them. You can choose this option if you prefer to thoroughly consider your options before applying for a loan, and it’s a great method for you to shop around without having to contact individual lenders one at a time.
The loan amount ranges from $1,000 to $100,000
The APR ranges from 3.49% to 35.99%
All credit scores are accepted: No minimum credit score is required
- Unsecured personal loans are accepted
- The repayment terms range from 3 months to 120 months
- Market or Direct Lender: Market
- Depending on the lender, turnaround time varies
- These products are best suited to consumers who require quick access to funds for their projects
Pros & Cons
- You can apply with a co-applicant
- Excellent rates are offered by an extended network of lenders
- Positive customer feedback
- Conditions and amounts of loans vary.
- Prospective rates and terms need to be clarified.
- Numerous emails and phone calls may be sent to you by lenders.
- Customer service is inadequate
How Much Does AmOne Loan Cost?
AmOne offers short-term loans ranging from $1,000 to $50,000 at interest rates ranging from 6.78% to 35.99%, with repayment terms ranging from 12 days to 84 months. It is important to keep in mind that rates vary from lender to lender and origination fees may be included.
How To Qualify For AmOne
The following criteria must be met before you can get started:
- Citizenship or permanent residency in the United States is required.
- At least 18 years of age is required.
- Details of the bank account
- Social Security numbers
The following information is also required to apply:
- An identification card issued by the government
- Income on an annual basis
- Pre-tax earnings
- Phone number and email address
The following steps can be taken after you have met all the requirements:
- On the AmOne website, choose the type of loan you want and the range of credit scores you need.
- Click the Check My Options button
- Your personal information, loan amount, and loan purpose must be filled out.
- You will need to provide information about your employment as well as your bank account.
- Take a look at the privacy statement, the terms of service, and the disclosures.
- Then click Get My Options.
As soon as your application is complete, prospective lenders will send you an email with their offers. Choose the option that best meets your requirements after carefully comparing your alternatives. The application process will be completed directly with the lender of your choice once you have reached an agreement with a provider.
AmOne Reviews And Ratings
There is an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau for AmOne.
Although they do not have BBB accreditation, they have an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau. Trustpilot, they have received overwhelmingly positive evaluations, with an average of 4.7 stars out of 5 stars. The majority of people who have been in contact with them have stated that they are professional and responsive to their questions.
AmOne: Is It A Legit Company?
- In contrast to traditional lenders, AmOne offers unsecured loans without financing them. Comparing loans and finding an appropriate lender will help you make an informed decision.
- The loan agreement is not its responsibility but that of the lender you choose.
- There are articles and tutorials on personal loans, financing basics, and budgeting available on this site.
- Even though your credit score will not be affected, expect a credit check from your lender at some point.
- Be sure to contact your lender if you have any questions about the loan process.