This review will help you decide which company is the best for you, regardless of whether you need a personal loan or debt relief assistance. You can compare Pacific Debt Relief vs LendingTree to determine which lender fits you best.
Pacific Debt Relief Review vs: Ranked #1
Is debt a concern for you? Would you consider using a debt consolidation company to assist you in getting out of debt? Pacific Debt Relief may be familiar to you. Since 2002, this company has been helping people reduce their unsecured debts. However, is this company legitimate? Is it a scam? We will examine the company’s history, services, and fees in this review to help you decide whether or not this is an appropriate debt relief option for you.
Debt settlement companies consolidate unsecured debts, such as credit card bills, medical bills, personal loans, and student loans. Their debt counselors will work with you to develop a debt consolidation plan that meets your budget. Once you have enrolled in their program, they will contact your creditors to negotiate lower interest rates and monthly payments. Your payments will be worked out if you have trouble making them.
One of the most important factors that set pacificdebt.com apart from other debt consolidation companies is its experience. Pacific Debt has been in business for over 20 years and has thousands of satisfied customers. We can help you get out of debt quickly and efficiently with our expertise.
Pacific Debt Relief also charges fees. The setup fee is $49, followed by a monthly fee of $39 per month. Additionally, this fee covers debt counseling services in addition to their online portal and customer support. Additionally, there are no hidden fees or upfront charges associated with the service.
Is Pacific Debt Relief a scam? This company is not a scam. With many years of experience helping clients consolidate unsecured debt, they are a legitimate company. Our recommendation for debt relief is Pacific Debt Relief.
- There is no cost for a free consultation
- After fees, you can save up to 35%
- Monitoring your account online is easy
- Often, the staff rushes you into deciding in a hurry because they are pushy and aggressive
- Some consumers can lose up to 15% of their savings due to fees
- Pacific Debt’s relief program is only available in states where the company operates.
What Is It?
Debt relief aims to reduce or eliminate debt. To accomplish this, a variety of methods can be employed, such as negotiation, settlement, or bankruptcy. Since 2002, the firm has settled and resolved more than $1 billion in outstanding debt. They have assisted thousands of people in reducing their credit card and medical debts as a leading provider of debt relief services.
This debt settlement company best serves consumers who are having difficulty making minimum payments and want to reduce their debt.
There are a variety of reasons why a person may require debt relief. There is a possibility that you have lost your job and are unable to meet your monthly obligations. You may be unable to work due to a medical emergency. It does not matter what the reason is; they can assist.
Through their assistance, you will be able to find a solution that meets your needs and budget. They will certainly do everything in their power to assist you in getting out of debt, as they have an 85% success rate.
How Does This Company Work?
Credit card debt can be repaid with debt consolidation loans offered by the Pacific Debt Relief Company. To lower its customers’ interest rates and monthly payments, the company negotiates with creditors. In addition, they provide financial education to help people manage their money more effectively and avoid becoming indebted in the future.
In addition to saving money on interest, you will also be able to repay your credit card debt and unsecured loans more quickly if you make a low monthly payment. Pacific Debt Relief has been successful in helping thousands of people resolve their debt problems.
- A member of the American Fair Credit Council, the Better Business Bureau, Consumer Affairs, and the International Association of Professional Debt Arbitrators
- Customer service representatives are available to provide free phone or online consultations
- There is a fee of 15% to 25% of the total debt enrolled. Fees vary from state to state.
- Email or phone support is available
- Debts accepted: All unsecured debts except consumer finance loans, payday loans, legal judgments, and medical debts are not yet being collected. To be considered, debts must be at least $10,000
- The following free resources are available: An informative blog on debt management
- Pacific Debt serves only 25 states
- Direct negotiation of debt settlement services provided
- BBB A+ rating and Trustpilot 9.3 rating
- The turnaround time is approximately 24 to 48 months
What Kind Of Loans Does Pacific Debt Offer?
Pacificdebt.com offers debt consolidation loans and home equity investment opportunities to help you get out of debt. They will be able to tailor a debt relief solution to meet your individual needs with a variety of loan options.
No matter if you are looking for a debt settlement company or a debt management company, Pacific Debt Relief can help. They aim to negotiate lower interest rates and monthly payments with a network of creditors on your behalf. In this way, you may be able to save money every month and pay off your debt more quickly.
See If You Qualify for Credit Card Relief
See how much you can save every month — plus get an estimate of time savings and total savings — with your very own personalized plan.
It can be a difficult task to pay off debt, but you may be able to use your home equity to assist you. Home equity loans generally have lower interest rates than credit cards or personal loans, saving you money on interest payments. Getting out of debt and moving on with your life can be made easier with this type of loan.
Regardless of your financial situation, there may be a debt relief solution that fits your needs.
If you are experiencing financial difficulties, debt relief companies may be a good option. What qualifications must be met to qualify for a loan of this type? Reviewing the following information, you can determine whether you qualify for Pacific Debt Relief.
Pacific Debt Relief will accept your debt consolidation loan application if you have a minimum of $10,000 in debt and a maximum of $100,000. Having a good credit score and a steady income is also necessary.
If you meet these qualifications, you can apply for a debt relief loan from Pacific Debt Relief. Using this method, you can get out of debt faster than you can with other debt relief companies.
A certified debt specialist will conduct a phone consultation with you to determine if debt settlement is the right solution for you.
The following steps can be followed to obtain a free consultation from Pacific Debt online:
- Take a look at Pacific Debt Inc.
- To receive a free debt consultation, click Free Consultation
- Click “See Savings” after selecting your debt amount
- Select the amount you are behind on
- Please select your state of residence
- Once you have entered all the necessary contact information, click Submit
How Much Does It Cost?
How much you pay in fees depends on how much you owe and your chosen repayment plan. Over the life of the loan, you would usually pay us $1,500-$2,500 if you had $10,000 in debt. Their fees are usually 15-25% of your enrolled debt.
Depending on the terms of your debt consolidation loan, you will have to determine your monthly payment. In addition, there is no fee for using their services upfront. There are no hidden costs or surprises with Pacific Debt debt settlement services.
How Much Could You Save With Pacific Debt Relief?
If you choose Pacific Debt Relief, saving money on your debt could be a good option. Savings of 50% can save you a lot of money. Keep in mind that fees are not included in this calculation.
The average savings when fees are taken into account are 15% to 35%. Pacific Debt Relief may not be the best choice for those who wish to save as much money as possible. If you are willing to sacrifice some potential savings for the convenience of working with a reputable company, Pacific Debt Relief may be a good option for you.
What Is The Minimum Credit Score For A Pacific Debt Relief Loan?
Pacific Debt Relief requires a minimum credit score of 660. If your credit score is below this, they may still be able to work with you. The interest rates on their loans are low, and the repayment terms are flexible. However, your interest rates may be higher if your credit is poorer than expected.
How Long Does It Take For The Pacific Debt Relief Program To Begin Resolving Your Debt?
One of the claims of Pacific Debt Relief is that it will help you resolve your debt as quickly as possible. As soon as you enroll, your creditors will be contacted, and a payment plan will be negotiated.
It typically takes them between 12 and 36 months to resolve their debts. As part of this process, they will work with you to create a budget and payment plan that is tailored to your specific financial situation. If you are having difficulty making payments on your credit card debt, they may be able to negotiate a lower interest rate or monthly payment amount with your creditor.
How Does Pacific Debt Relief Affect Your Credit?
The impact of debt relief on your credit score is undeniable. However, you may not be aware of how Pacific Debt Relief affects your credit score.
Pacific Debt Relief can assist you in reducing your monthly payments and/or interest rates by negotiating on your behalf with your creditors. You may be able to get out of debt more quickly if you use this process, known as debt settlement.
Should your creditors accept their debt settlement offers, you will make regular payments to them rather than directly to your creditors each month. You will not receive these payments until your debt has been fully repaid.
Upon settlement of your debt, your credit bureaus will reflect it as “settled.” As a result, your credit score will suffer. Even though debt settlement is better for your credit than bankruptcy, it still results in a lower credit score.
How To Use Pacific Debt Relief’s Website
On Pacific Debt Relief’s website, you will find a wealth of information about debt relief. Here are some tips on how to make the most of your time.
You can start by using the “Calculate Your Savings” tool. If you work with Pacific Debt Relief, we can provide you with an estimate of the amount of money you can save.
Check out the “Success Stories” section next. To better understand Pacific Debt Relief, it is helpful to see real-life debt relief cases.
In the final step, review the “Frequently Asked Questions” section. You can find answers to your consumer debt settlement and Pacific Debt Relief questions here.
Debt relief is soon within reach if you follow these simple steps.
Pacific Debt Relief BBB Review
You may wonder if Pacific Debt Relief has a good BBB rating if you consider using their services to solve your debt problems. Pacific Debt Relief’s BBB rating and complaint history are provided below.
Pacific Debt Relief has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2010 and holds an A+ rating. During the past three years, three complaints have been resolved, and one has been resolved recently. Although this is not a perfect record, it indicates that Pacific Debt Relief generally responds to complaints.
You may want to consider Pacific Debt Relief if you wish to get your finances back on track based on their BBB rating. Read through the company’s complaints history to gain a deeper understanding of its business practices.
Is Pacific Debt Relief Legit?
There is a good chance that you are not the only one asking yourself this question. There are concerns about the legitimacy of this company and its ability to settle millions of dollars in consumer debt each month.
Pacific Debt Relief is a legit company that has helped thousands of people overcome debt problems. With over 20 years of experience, the company has an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.
This company only provides service to half of all states nationwide, which is a severe drawback. Furthermore, you may not receive the most competitive offer. Finding a company that offers a lower interest rate or fee may be worthwhile.
The Pacific Debt Relief Company is a good choice if you need help managing your debt. Pacific Debt Relief is a great choice if you’re looking for a legit company to help you get out of debt.
LendingTree Review: Worth It?
LendingTree is an online lending marketplace that lets borrowers compare offers from different lenders. LendingTree was founded in 1997 to simplify the loan research process for borrowers. LendingTree has quickly become one of the leading online lending marketplaces since it offers a convenient way to compare offers from multiple lenders.
Loan amounts range from $1,000 to $50,000
APRs range from 3.99% to 35.99%
The minimum credit score is 629
- Secured and unsecured personal loans are available
- Repayment terms may vary depending on the lender
- Borrowing directly or through a marketplace: Borrowing directly
- Turnaround times vary depending on the lender
- A variety of loan options are available for comparison
Pros And Cons
- For pre-qualification, most lenders accept a single application
- Loans up to $50,000
- Your loan can be used for anything you like
- There are high ratings on BBB and Trustpilot
- Responsive customer support
- Rates may vary since it is not a direct lender
- Good to excellent credit is required
- Network partners may contact and email the company frequently
LendingTree’s loans have an average annual percentage rate of 3.99%-35.99%. However, it is essential to note that low-interest rates will only be available to individuals with good to excellent credit. The lender will determine all other fees.
To get started with LendingTree, you must meet the following criteria:
- Citizenship or permanent residency in the United States
- There is a minimum age requirement of 18 years old
- Valid bank account
- Proof of income is required
To process your loan application, LendingTree also requires the following information:
- Government-issued identification cards
- Recent pay stubs
- Proof of address
- Having a FICO score of 629 or higher
To get started with LendingTree after meeting all the requirements, follow these steps:
- By clicking Go to LendingTree, you can begin the application
- Decide what you want your loan to be used for and how much you want to borrow
- Your contact information, as well as some financial information, should be provided
- Select whether you would like to apply with a co-borrower. You will have to supply their personal information if this is the case.
- After entering the last four digits of your Social Security number, click See Your Results to submit your application.
Once you have been approved, which usually takes a few minutes, you’ll see at least five loan options that match your credit rating and loan amount. Following your selection of the best option, the lender will contact you directly.
LendingTree has received an A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau
LendingTree receives more positive than negative customer reviews.
Over 8,000 reviews have been submitted to Trustpilot, with an average rating of 4.4 stars. Most negative reviews on Trustpilot are written by customers who were unable to contact a lender or matched with lenders but could not find anything suitable for their needs.
Is LendingTree Legit? Remember This…
- The information you provide to Lending Tree is shared with their partnered lenders, but you do not need to worry about this. If you are concerned about this, you may consider applying directly to a lender of your choice.
- As an online personal loan marketplace, Lending Tree does not involve any funding. This tool is useful for finding and comparing loans, as well as locating a lender who may be able to assist you.
- Check your lender’s repayment policy for information on repayment methods and late payment fees. Lending Tree does not explicitly set your interest rate and repayment term.
- Lending Tree offers personal loans for various reasons, including medical expenses, major purchases, and debt consolidation.
- Lending Tree does not conduct a hard credit check. Using the online form will not adversely affect your credit score, but you should expect your lender to eventually conduct a credit check, which could temporarily lower it.
- Don’t hesitate to contact Lending Tree and your lender whenever you have questions.