The Pacific Service Credit Union is one of the country’s largest and most financially secure credit unions. There are several types of personal loans available from the credit union to assist you with your financial needs. Pacific Services advertises its services on its website, pacificservices.org.
Finding the right lender is crucial before taking out a loan. There are so many options available that it can be hard to know where to start. In recent months, Pacific Service Credit Union has garnered a lot of attention. Does this lender meet your needs? Here’s a closer look at what they offer so you can make an informed decision.
To better understand Pacific Service Credit Union’s website and terms and conditions, we took a closer look at them. It was quite interesting to discover what we discovered. The following is a summary of our findings.
- There is a range of 7.49% to 18.99% for personal loans.
- The loan term ranges from 36 to 60 months.
- Rates are subject to change on an annual basis.
- The borrower’s credit history determines a loan’s interest rate, maximum term, and loan amount.
Pacific Service Credit Union: What is It?
Pacific Service Credit Union has been in business for 86 years, offering personal loans, including home equity loans, auto loans, mortgage loans, and more. Pacific Service Credit Union has multiple locations in Walnut Creek, CA. To contact the company, call (888) 858-6878 or email [email protected].
According to the Better Business Bureau, the credit union has a B- rating, and it is not accredited. It has no reviews on the business, but there have been 2 complaints filed in the past three years against it.
How Does This Company Work?
Providing services to a wide range of people near and far, Pacific Service Credit Union is one of the largest credit unions in the country. In addition to their convenient ATM and branch network, their mobile app allows members to access their accounts anywhere in the country.
To get started, open an account without paying any fees. Your social security number, individual tax ID number, and a valid state identification card or driver’s license (that hasn’t expired) must be ready.
On rare occasions, the credit union accepts U.S. passports and military IDs as well as most government-issued identification cards, driver’s licenses, and state-issued identification cards.
How To Qualify For Pacific Service Credit Union
Pacific Service Credit Union offers membership to the following groups:
- Residents of Alameda, Contra Costa, Fresno, Marin, Napa, Placer, Sacramento, San Francisco, San Mateo, Santa Clara, Solano, or Sonoma counties (California).
- Pacific Service CU members’ immediate family members, including spouses, children, parents, siblings, grandparents, grandchildren, nephews, nieces, and cousins.
- Members of a household, including roommates, of a Pacific Service CU member.
- Businesses, corporations, organizations, associations, and other legal entities are currently located in the counties above.
- A business partner’s employees.
- Regular employees of companies served by Pacific Service Credit Union, including contractors and temporary employees at PG&E locations, independent contractors for PG&E, and employees of vendors associated with Corestaff.
- Public or private energy-based entities in California or Texas that employ or employ employees.
Pacific Service Credit Union Reviews
Pacific Service Credit Union has received a B- rating from BBB; however, it is not accredited. Furthermore, no reviews or complaints have been filed against the business in the last three years.
Here are some reviews:
Initial Complaint 04/13/2022
Complaint Type: Problems with Product/ServiceStatus: UnansweredMore info
How Much Does Pacific Service Credit Union Charge?
The Pacific Service Credit Union offers personal loans with interest rates ranging from 7.49% to 18.99%. It is possible to choose a repayment plan that fits your needs with terms of up to 60 months. The lowest rate quoted by them is 7.49% APR, but your rate may be higher depending on your creditworthiness at the time of application.
See If You Qualify for Credit Card Relief
See how much you can save every month — plus get an estimate of time savings and total savings — with your very own personalized plan.
If you were to borrow $1,000 for 36 months at a 7.49% APR, the monthly payment would be $31.10.
Is There Any Pre-Payment Penalty?
Pacific Service Credit Union’s website does not provide any information regarding fees.
How Does It Affect Your Credit?
Before applying for a loan, it is important to review your credit score and see what interest rates and terms you may qualify for. You will not be adversely affected by checking your credit score beforehand with a soft credit pull.
To offer you your final rates, the lender will perform a hard credit inquiry once you’re ready to proceed with the loan application. When you apply for loans, you will receive hard inquiries that will lower your credit score, so keep that in mind.
How To Cancel Pacific Service Credit Union?
When considering a personal loan, you must be confident in your decision. It is not possible to cancel or reverse a deposit once it has been made. Make sure you are satisfied with your choice before moving forward. In this way, you will avoid any cancellations or alterations in the future.
Is it difficult for you to make ends meet? To help you get back on track, here are some suggestions.
It can be difficult to manage your finances, but these three tips will help you get back on track.
- First, it is crucial to create and stick to a budget. Staying mindful of your spending will help ensure you are using your money wisely.
- You can establish a plan that works for you by speaking with a financial advisor about your unique situation.
- Last but not least, don’t worry too much about debt. Several companies are willing to work with customers to create a more manageable payment plan. For more information, contact their customer service team.
Pacific Service Credit Union: Is It Legit?
Pacific Service Credit Union has served its members’ financial needs since 1930. Despite this, the BBB gives the company a B- rating and does not accredit it.
Before signing any paperwork, make sure you do your research on loans before making large purchases or consolidating debt. Compare interest rates and customer reviews to ensure you get the best deal. By doing this, you will avoid taking out a loan you cannot afford.
Pacific Service Credit Union
Pacific Service Credit Union
Pacific Service Credit Union Review
Although Pacific Service Credit Union has been serving the financial needs of its members since 1930, BBB does not accredit it and gives it a rating of B-.